KCCA Health is a mobile application aimed at getting users to the nearest health facility in their proximity to receive the medical services they need.
As a user, one is able to:
- Login into the app or register to create an account.
- See all facilities listed within the application.
- See all facilities nearby them in a 10km radius.
- See all popular facilities rated to highly by other app users.
- See all facilities in live map view on reference to their location.
- See all reviews on facilities left by other users.
- Filter through facilities using Divisions.
- Filter through facilities using Services.
- Review/Rate a facility.
- Like/Bookmark/Save a facility.
- View a facility’s details i.e. name, description, services offered, phone, email, location, distance away, working hours & photo.
- Contact a facility using their phone or email
- Get route or navigation directions to a facility using the map app on their phone i.e. Google Maps on Android or Apple Maps on iPhone.
- Change their profile photo.
- Update their profile i.e. username & password.
- See their own reviews for different facilities they’ve reviewed.
- and finally, log out.